Services at Regional Jet Center
We have a highly trained aircraft fueling staff. Each employee goes through rigorous training provided by NATA. They also receive hands on training with a supervisor who has years of experience before being signed off.
- We meet all the quality control standards required by the airlines, the military, and the FAA.
- We provide extra fast quick turns.
- Our equipment is maintained to provide a high level of service and includes five 5000 gallon JET A fuel trucks. We also have defueling capability.
- Our employees are aviation enthusiasts who strive to do the best job possible.
Mechanic on call, 24/7
- Aircraft Servicing for aircraft types
- “Daily Checks” and “A” checks offered for commercial aircraft
Service and maintenance of all types of piston powered aircraft.
- Oil changes while you wait with available engine oil analysis
- Tire Changes
- Oxygen Service
- Nitrogen Service for accumulators, struts, tires
- Major and minor repairs and alterations